Castlemead is an independent insurance broker established in Bristol in 1986. The business was born out of a desire to provide businesses with a professional advice based approach to the purchasing of insurance.
- The level of experience, knowledge and qualifications at Castlemead Insurance Brokers is unprecedented in the insurance industry
- All staff are members of the Insurance Institute
- Those not ACII qualified are studying towards the qualification
- We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service
- We answer your call, we do not rely on voicemail or a call centre of inexperienced people
- Clients have the contact details of three people familiar with their arrangements, including a dedicated claims manager
- We insist all staff demonstrate the 3 A's
- We enjoy identifying and solving insurance problems
- All clients are unique and bring their own set of challenges
- We are choosy about the insurers we recommend
- BBB Standard and Poors rating as a minimum
- Preferably three years experience underwriting the lines of insurance placed
It is imperative that in these economically challenging times your insurance arrangements are competitively priced, cover the business for catastrophe claims and are placed with insurers who will be around in three years time to protect you from liability claims.