Please use this claim form for when an employee has been injured at work.
A claimant will need to prove negligence against their employer. To determine negligence, insurers will require the following documents:
- Accident book entry and first aider report
- HSE RIDDOR report
- Pre and post accident risk assessments for slips, trips and falls
- Written safe system of work policy including PPE policy and enforcement of policies (e.g. cleaning records)
- Incident investigation report including sketch plans and photos
- Minutes of any health and safety meetings
- Personnel records (job description, job application form, sickness and attendance records)
- Claimants training and induction records
- Wage details (net and gross) for 13 weeks prior to the accident and since
- Witness statements
- Machine handbook and maintenance records
- Anything else that will assist insurers
Please click here to find a handy checklist to complete, to ensure all documents are submitted.