• thumb
    Carefully Considered Cover
  • thumb
    On call Professional Advice
  • thumb
    To the point business insurance
  • thumb
    Business Insurance Especially Selected


A motor claim form is required when:

  • Your vehicle has been stolen or damaged
  • Your vehicle damages third party property or causes third party bodily injury
  • When a third party alleges your vehicle has damaged their property

In instances of theft or a total loss claim, insurers may require the following to be able to value your vehicle:

  • Registration document (V5)
  • MOT certificate (if over 3 years old)
  • Plating certificates (commercial vehicles)
  • Purchase invoice (as evidence to any extras added to the vehicle)
  • Details of any finance outstanding on the vehicle
  • Keys (theft claims)
  • For theft claims also expect insurers to visit you to obtain a statement of events (in addition to the claim form)

If you have suffered a non fault claim our in house claims team will seek recovery of all of your uninsured losses (excess, hire, loss of use costs) from the insurers of the party at fault.

Need our Help?

Castlemead Insurance Brokers choose the right policy to suit you and your business