• thumb
    Carefully Considered Cover
  • thumb
    On call Professional Advice
  • thumb
    To the point business insurance
  • thumb
    Business Insurance Especially Selected


A property claim form is required when your premises or contents have suffered damage or loss.

If the loss appears to be over £5,000 please call the claims department immediately and we will arrange for a loss adjuster to be appointed. The claim form can then follow.

For losses below £5,000 please submit the claim form and the following supporting documents:

  • Copy original purchase invoice
    • As proof of ownership & original specification
  • Copy engineers report confirming the item is beyond repair & replacement quote on like for like basis, or
  • Repair estimate
    • Two quotes required to show they are competitive
  • Photos

For business interruption claims insurers will need sight of annual accounts.

For details of what to expect in large fire losses please click here>>

Need our Help?

Castlemead Insurance Brokers choose the right policy to suit you and your business