Castlemead Insurance Brokers have a dedicated team who look after the personal insurance requirements of our commercial customers, many of whom have assets which fall outside the cover provided by internet policies sold by Opera Singers and Meercats. The team sit alongside our commercial brokers to provide a customised insurance solution for our clients insurance requirements.
What is covered? Loss of or damage to property, including buildings, contents, valuables, personal possessions away from the home, plus legal liability for injury or damage.
When arranging cover for our clients, due consideration is given to:
- High value items
- Items such as high value jewellery, fine arts, antiques and gun collections generally require bespoke insurance arrangements. We have the knowledge and insurer relationships to ensure that your possessions are adequately insured whilst at your property, away from the home and whilst abroad
- Non standard construction
- Thatched, listed and other buildings constructed of what the industry deems “non standard” materials need special attention. Sums insured need to reflect the reinstatement value of the property including professional fees
- Properties with subsidence can be difficult to insure causing chaos with lenders during property purchase
- Children at university
- Extensions have been arranged to include cover for dependent children whilst at university including theft from halls of residence
- Estates / working farms
- Multi use properties are not always easy to insure with a restricted list of insurers able to cope with both personal and commercial assets under the same policy
- Additional insurances, we can also assist with:
- Individual travel insurance, trip specific or annual policies
- Horse, dog and other pet insurances
- Individual item policies for high value jewellery
- Boats, tractors
- Wedding insurance
- Event insurance
Castlemead Insurance Brokers have the knowledge, experience and market connections required to competitively place the required cover for your business.