Travel insurance generally receives bad press with numerous reports of insurers not paying claims. Reports of travel insurance being purchased for ski trips which include winter sports exclusions are not uncommon.
What is covered? Medical expenses, loss of or damage to property, cancellation.
When arranging cover for our clients, due consideration is given to:
- Pre Existing medical conditions
- DO NOT NEED TO BE DECLARED ON OUR COMMERCIAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Winter sports exclusions
- DO NOT APPEAR WITHIN OUR COMMERCIAL TRAVEL INSURANCE WORDINGS
- Holiday travel for directors and senior employees
- CAN BE INCLUDED WITHIN OUR TRAVEL INSURANCE WORDINGS
- Unlimited cover for medical expenses
- IS INCLUDED WITHIN OUR TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY
- Icelandic dust cloud
- ALL OUR CLIENTS INVOLVED IN THIS IN 2009 HAD THEIR CLAIMS PAID IN FULL
- Employees based abroad
- CAN BE INCLUDED WITHIN OUR TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY
- Business equipment
- IS COVERED AS STANDARD WITHIN OUR TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY
- Travel patterns
- Are estimated for the coming year taking into consideration the maximum length of the trips and countries visited
Castlemead Insurance Brokers have the knowledge, experience and market connections required to competitively place the required cover for your business.