Castlemead Insurance Brokers Ltd – Bristol, BS3 1AL
Office Hours: 9:00am – 5:15pm Monday to Friday. Potential for hybrid arrangement.
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per year, depending on qualifications and experience.
Who are Castlemead?
We are an independent commercial insurance broker who have been protecting our clients from catastrophe for over 30 years. We act as valued advisors to our clients to find the best cover at the best possible price.
We are not a Consolidator, an American Corporate, nor are we pressured by external investors– we are able to do the best for our clients using the whole of the market.
What’s the role?
We have an opportunity to join our team as a High-Net-Worth Account Manager. This role is the perfect steppingstone into a career in the commercial insurance industry. You will work alongside qualified insurance professionals who are eager to impart their knowledge with those who are eager to make a name for themselves.
You will begin by arranging High-Net-Worth insurance cover for our VIP commercial clients. You will work with these clients and insurers to negotiate a range of policy classes including Household, Motor, Planes, Yachts, Working Farms, and Vineyards, amongst others. These clients expect both exceptional customer service and technical expertise, which we will assist you to develop.
This will provide you with the framework to understand the world of commercial insurance as well as interaction with their commercial insurance requirements. As your expertise grows, you will progress to arranging commercial insurance, firstly with our Small Business Clients, progressing overtime to higher value portfolios involving a greater degree of complexity.
What can you expect?
- A team environment where your opinions will be heard by the Senior Leadership team and where you can have influence.
- Our investment in your continued understanding of the industry. We believe in investing in our team. We train, pay for CII examinations, and give study leave to develop your career. Once qualified, we continue to offer other professional development courses and training.
- Career progression. At Castlemead, you can expect to get back what you put in. Will you follow in the footsteps of our Directors, who have progressed from High-Net-Worth broking to where they are today?
What do I need to succeed?
Our ideal candidates will see eye to eye with our values. You will be personable and collegiate, able to have difficult conversations, and able to solve problems, and you will be eager to develop your commercial understanding.
In addition, we are looking for:
- At least 12 months experience within High Net Worth insurance.
- A Cert CII qualification, or currently working toward this.
- A commitment to and understanding of the importance of excellent customer service.
- Empathy for those that you work with.
- A high level of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Intellectual curiosity.
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company sick pay, 50% subsidy on private medical insurance, & Long-Term Sickness Cover
- Personal travel insurance (including family)
- 6 x salary Death in Service
- Onsite gym
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking at the office
- Support to complete CII qualifications
Don’t live in Bristol? We will pay a re-location bonus to help you with the move.
Bristol and its surrounds are a great place to live. Bristol has a vibrant active insurance industry and is well connected to London making it a great place to have a Career.